Whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen, the smile of your dreams is within reach. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure
- Dental Bridges, to replace missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays and Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign Clear Braces, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Six Month Smiles
- Porcelain Veneers, or Lumineers®,for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Dentures to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening with Deep Bleaching, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
- Smile Makeover
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Gum Treatment, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal - Endodontics, to save an infected tooth
- Dental Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopeless
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring, to save your life and the sanity of your loved ones
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our Mission Viejo office @ (949) 364-3724 for assistance.
Dr. Makhoul is pleased to welcome patients from Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Hills and of course all the other communities of Orange County and Southern California.